Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"You should make the playlist a little bit smaller." - PALS

I got the playlist working, but then I received a frightening comment from PALS that I should make the playlist a little bit smaller. I'm going to be honest, I don't know who this PALS is or why I should make the playlist smaller, but I'm going to assume PALS is an acronym for People Against Lots of Songs and his message was a threat against my life if I were not to comply. Therefore, I removed three of the songs.

PALS, I hope this gesture of good faith can ease the tensions between our people and that further negotiations will not be necessary.

Also, this is the most ridiculous band I have seen in a while. All I can think of is the concert scene from "Yes Man."

1 comment:

jessica said...

this video is fantastic.